TESLA'S PRINCIPLES
QUANTUM COILS ENERGIZE
Works 24/7; have more, share more.
am inviting you to make a Quantum Leap.
I am experiencing more energy, clarity; strength. 
I cannot imagine working without these natural energies.  
 
 GREEK CADUCEUS
ARE THOSE COILS?

Mike M. "The first night, I only slept 3 hours with it under my pillow, and had to put it on the night stand. I feel lots of energy. Been a few days for me and in, feel no pain from old weight lifting injuries. Sleeping well. Thanks!"

NO BATTERIES, NO MOVING PARTS!
I MAKE EACH ONE BY HAND
My special processes take 2 weeks. 
Good for a lifetime; protected by silicone.
Adding the bar to the coils: Tesla Principle!
 
MANY REPORTING MORE ENERGY
AND FASTER PAIN RELIEF
INCLUDING OLD INJURIES!!!
DECADES OF RESEARCH AND EXPERIMENT...
THESE COILS WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE 100% 
TESLA DESIGN PRINCIPLES
MY TESLA COILS GENERATE 
QUANTUM ENERGY.
Change anything, and it stops working.
SOME CALL IT  PLASMA, SCALAR ENERGY, ZPE, ZERO POINT ENERGY -  ORMUS - THE "GOD PARTICLE,"

November 2023

My special processes are complex, learned over 21 years... 
and yes, 2 of them doubles it.




21 YEARS AGO, IDENTICAL CUTTINGS... ONE GOT 30 DAYS OF TESLA'S QUANTUM ENERGIES from water stored next to my coils... 1 tablespoon, twice... in January.



















      A new batch is always in progress.  It takes 2 weeks to get them fired up.   

     I've been teaching Meditation since 1972.  I sat in 3 hour  lectures, afternoons and evenings, with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi; 30 days in California and six months in La Antilla, Spain.  He taught the Beatles. I met Gene Roddenberry, out on the football field, after he lectured us, at the University of California at Humboldt.  He was writing episodes of Star Trek then.  Maharishi asked Gene,

     "Where do you get these ideas?" (laughing)

     "After I meditate."  2,000 people laughing...

     It was there I heard that the ancient Vedas of India refer to "...advanced healing devices."

     For me, it is more like a battery charger, instead of a zapper, for energy to work.  Many say it energizes all day.  Most everyone tells me they are not as tired at the end of the day, and it helps pain in minutes.  I keep it with me 24/7 for maximum effect.

     My old injuries from a car wreck have all faded away.  I have also found 2 of them work better and faster, for me. I keep 2 with me all day.  We all notice we don't get as tired as we used to.


     "Plasma" is in sunlight, large bodies of water, fresh fruits and veggies. After 21 years of experimenting, I maxed out my specialized processes.  My small Tesla Coil configuration fits in the pocket.  I keep it with me 24/7; I feel it energizes my whole body.  Most everyone tells me they are not as tired.

     "Priests" have always had something metallic around the neck, worldwide, an ancient tradition.  Several have told me when it is worn over the heart it is noticeably better.

TESTIMONIES

     This is what happened when my friends got the coils.. with no indication of what they would get.

      Another elderly lady told me she was about to go into a nursing home, and the Tesla coils got her back on her feet; now walking with a shopping cart instead of using the electric cart at the grocery store.  Both had to sit down several times to make breakfast before they got them.  One got up the next morning and mopped her kitchen without having sit down.

      21 years of research!!! ...and ramping it up.  It takes about 14 days to get them processed.  As an artist, I make each one by hand.  I cannot make large quantities... 
my fellow artists can. My Tesla Coils really work for me, and my friends.  These are my friends' statements, copied and pasted here, without changes. 

Carolyn H.  COILS ARRIVED IN TEXAS TODAY...  My husband took it away from me already. He couldn't raise his arm.above his head enough to even get his shirt off. He also has arthritis very badly in his thumbs. Within minutes of applying the coils over his frozen shoulder, he could immediately lift it. And then his thumbs....Are now totally flexible too. It has already helped my back pain in the few minutes I've had it. I think we will be fighting over this one!

November  29: D. A.  hello Rob, Update on the wand... husband has taken it over.. he says it is really helping his back pain 🙂 yeah, he nabs it every nite and lays on it in the bed.

November 15, 2016 One of our members got the final, and in 24 hours...

Dyan G. hello Rob. I have rec'vd the Tesla-coil device. Been having it with me day and night... the first hour or so I felt pings in my head...weird. Now I can say I do feel my energy level is improved as I am not so darn TIRED. No problem sleeping with it either... it's definitely doing something.

September 23: Alfred S.  My lower back pain is gone. Back pain due to taking antibiotics "Levaquine that tore ligaments between spine vertebrae. I wear 2 all day 24/7, one around my neck then place mine on back when I go to sleep. My work days are sometimes 7 to 12 days 10 to 11 hour days. There is a definite difference since wearing for last 8 months.

September 20:   68 year old Native American has been chopping wood for the elderly, working all day. Louis C.  "I have a lot of energy, and I'm not tired at the end of the day. I keep it tied around my neck.  You get used to it." I said, ok, leave it home one day.  Called back a few days later, "I could tell I was not as full... of energy." And this is the original, new ankh. Ancient Egyptians taught the heart was the seat of the soul, not the brain.

August 19:  Toby L.  I asked a friend, Did your Tesla Coils arrive on time? "They arrived. Now I have to deliver them to my mom. She lets her friends try them out, they love them, then she sells them to them at the price she got them for. They're flying out of her fingers! She's bought so many of them ... I wouldn't be surprised if you see another order coming in from me on her behalf!"

July 25:  GM! It's like a miracle worker, this time on me. My back - I slept on it and woke up the next morning fine. Now I did something weird with my thumb. So I put a mitten on and the tool inside laying on my thumb...it heals it up but I keep re-injuring it again - which is easy to do but hard to keep my hand in a mitten all day. I'm working on it for sure. I love the tool and totally believe in its healing abilities. Be well...Debbie M.

From Ami: "Thanks for the Tesla Coils, Rob. I'm seeing everything coming together. i know the coils are a big part of it, working on quantum level, spiritual level. my body never felt, or looked, better. emotions are beginning to even out. and soul is anchoring into my body, my awareness. the new human is emerging. truth."

An old friend, R. D., told me he did not get anything... except when he kept it with him in a slim eyeglass case all day, "I am not as tired at the end of the day." He is 64.  Another told me his elderly father wakes up smiling every day.


Alfred S.  " I think your Tesla Coils cured something with my heart... I carry it all the time in my shirt pocket and one night I could feel some frequency vibration moving out of my heart.. it feels better for about two weeks now."

Margaret J. ...boy do I have news for you! I don't know if you remember, but I just didn't have any results at first from my coils....but.....the last couple of weeks we have been renovating a rental property and I have been doing a bunch of grunge work, bending, lifting, etc after a couple of days when I was so sore, I started putting my coils in my pocket and it wasn't till a couple of days later I was thinking I sure wasn't near as sore as I previously was. Then I started noticing how much energy I had....was able to make it through the whole day doing some pretty heavy physical labor. So now I'm starting to realize the coils must be contributing to the less aches and more energy. THEN....this morning I'm driving out to the hardware store and realizing I'm feeling so so tired and achey and just overall blah like. Then it dawns on me I forgot my coils this morning! So I get home, still feeling actually kinda weak overall, put my coils in my pocket...go about my business and now about an hour later feel sooooo much better!!! I am so stinkin' excited to share that with you!!

Mike M. "The first night, I only slept 3 hours with it under my pillow, and had to put it on the night stand. I feel lots of energy."  He has been meditating for a while.

"Been a few days for me and in, feel no pain from old weight lifting injuries. Sleeping well. Thanks!

Pat P.  I have tingling in my hands due to diabetes. After holding the coils in each hand I didn't experience tingling last night. Yes!

A. G. my lower back pain is so much better from the 1st night I used it.  I want to make a ring on one end, where magnetics are and hang it with neck chain  wearing  it under my shirt even at work. [I I got the cloth eyeglass case that hangs around the neck.]

Debbie M.  I want to share another "miracle" with the coils as well. My daughter who lives in another state injured her lower back and could barely get around Sunday. She knew exactly what disks were involved as this was a similar experience she had last fall that took her months to rehab. I immediately printed a photo on a piece of paper put her name on it, put the disks she told me that were injured on it and asked for healing. I placed the magnet ends of the coils on it and left it over night. The next night when I asked her about her back she said "oh it's fine - did you do some healing on it?" - Yes indeed I did  . I've used it several times long distance and I've gotten remarkable results. AS for me I place it facing me when I'm working on the computer and I feel incredible energy from it... Rob,  I'm so very grateful that you took the time and energy to make these coils for all of us to experience such wonderful results. I encourage everyone to use theirs coils... and if the thought pops up to use it... do so no matter how far outside the BOX your thoughts are! Blessings everyone!

Alfred S. My Back is still doing great! Starting the 1st night, I could walk the next day without the movement discomfort from my lower back pain. I've continued to wear the coils in my pocket and getting up from chairs is without any pain. There is a slight discomfort on lower right only if I twist a certain way to my right. It's been an obvious positive gain for barely going on 2 weeks. By the way my back pain was caused by using a certain antibiotic.

D. P.  I've using it on my frozen shoulder. There is definitely less pain and more movement in my shoulder

C. G.  BTW ...I woke up with great gratitude today. Pain free ....first time in many months . I was able stay on my feet all morning! A song of praise in my heart & on my lips all day! Thank you for your gifts of making & improving the health coils!"


"It works on all levels; spiritual, mental, emotional and physical... it is an Ascension Tool."  --Margaret  D.

 One older gent, after keeping it handy for months, tried what others told us, and put it in a cloth eyeglass case over the heart, and in a few hours said, "I feel like a trillion dollars!"

My friend, 64, said, "I can't feel anything.  I'm just not as tired at the end of the day."  He works 16 hours a day.

If you knew how much work it takes to make one, you would wonder why I don't charge more.  


For me it is more of a battery charger than a "zapper."

IT TAKES TWO WEEKS... 80+ HOURS... TO HAND TUNE EACH  OF THESE SCULPTURES,  AND FIRE THEM UP.  MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME,  AFTER DECADES OF RESEARCH.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

ORDER INFO 

Since these complex processes take 2 weeks or so, just send a check or money order.   89.95 INCLUDES FIRST CLASS USPS SHIPPING WITH TRACKING,  

     Robert Dickerson
     1327 Old Hwy 51 NE
     Brookhaven, Ms 39601

     Email me and I will call you.
     muzician11@gmail.com

If you have any questions, email me for a fast, same-day response.

I am making about .50 an hour with all the complex operations.  It takes 14 days to make a batch.  

HOW I USE MY COILS

It takes two weeks to enhance the special processes.  I put 50 year silicone over that, to protect it.  Then, I add 2 layers of plastic, not too much, like sandwich bags or saran wrap.  The thin plastic moves, not the silicone. 

BEST

Many report wearing it over the heart, like with a wide shoestring, makes it even better. A sock will do until it can be put in a cloth eyeglass holder.   If running, keep it around the neck, not in the pocket.

This all keeps the cost down.  A custom made case would be heavy and very expensive. 

                                                   Or...

A shirt pocket, or a hard shell eyeglass case in the pants pocket... no sitting on them in jeans.  Or an eyeglass case clipped to a belt.  Or in a nightstand or desk drawer...  Just keep it conveniently nearby.  Without this, constant motion will wear off the coatings.


If, after reading what others are telling me, you have any questions, email me:

     muzician11@gmail.com. 


I cannot make any claims, guarantees, or offers of medical advice.  All the old injuries from a car wreck I was in are gone.  
I can only claim that each one is my hand made, custom design.



If you loan them out, they disappear... ...hmm.


PROTECTING MY CREATION

Quantum Energy is what many are calling it, with my favorite explanation being from Einstein, "...from below atoms."  I believe it is my discovery with Tesla Coils.  Many have told me they have more energy.  Many have called it "Divine Energies," and even the "God Particle."

 All rights reserved.  This is a symbolic sculpture protected by Freedom of Religion under the US Constitution. 



Copyright 2023 Rob Dickerson

Comments

  1. I very much want one of these for my business. I would love to know how to make a successful purchase with you. Not too familiar with the style of payment method offered. Can you fill me in a bit more?

    Thanks,
    ~R

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment